After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the automation concepts for the software delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
What is DevOps? Is it for the Development and Operations teams? How it is helpful for the IT professionals? What are the opportunities or career path in the DevOps field? The DevOps Awareness course helps you know the answers of those questions. DevOps Awareness is a 1-day course that is designed to provide the basic education required to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices.
Who should attend?Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident & change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
Any prerequisistes?Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
- DASA Competence Framework
- Knowledge Areas and Skill Areas
- Competence Framework in Practice
- Mastering DevOps in Practice (Knowledge and Skills)
- Emergence of Devops
- Core Principles Of Devops
DevOps and IT Aspects